The Acceleration Program helps athletes to determine their maximum agility, strength, and endurance with customized training programs based on their individual abilities.
Pricing and Program
The price for the Acceleration Program is $350.00 per athlete. A discounted of $50.00 per individual applies for groups (consisting of two to three). The program includes the following:
- 5-8 week program
- 16 sessions
- Pre- and post-test
State-of-the-art assessment protocol designed to optimize training outcomes:
- Pro Agility (5-10-5 Shuttle Run)
- Vertical Jump
- Strength Testing
- Treadmill Pre-test – This test determines the optimal training curriculum for the athlete.
- 10-yard dash – Unique to Salt Lake Regionals Jordan Commons Acceleration Program, these test are performed with the accuracy and precision of a laser timing system.
Customized Training Programs Based on Individual Test Performance:
- High-speed Treadmill Training – The result of the athlete’s test will place them into a specialized speed training program.
- Plyometric Training – Using plyometric principles, specific training is used to increase the athlete’s overall power and explosiveness.
- Agility Training – Training that focuses on the athlete’s foot speed, quickness, and reaction time.
- Strength Training – Training designed to maximize the power output of specific muscle groups related to the sport of each athlete.
- Core Stability Training – Strength training that develops balance and stability vital to the athlete’s overall speed.
- Flexibility Training – Utilizing numerous proven methods to help achieve optimal flexibility for optimal performance results.
World-class Equipment, Experienced Trainers and Proven Curriculum for Better Results:
- Beautiful training facility
- Top-of-the-line exercise equipment
- Qualified and professional Athletic Trainers
Register for the Acceleration Program today and receive $25 off of the regular program price when you mention this offer. To register, call (801) 748-1861.
Salt Lake Regional Physical Therapy & Rehab at Jordan Commons
9350 South 150 East – Suite 460
Sandy, UT 84070